Tuesday, May 5, 2009

on being pregnant......

I very much dislike being pregnant. Let me preface this by saying that I don't believe in anyway this will make me a bad mother or love my child any less. I just hate being pregnant. I feel like I'm growing an alien. My body is weird and just not right. I think that every pregnant woman out there must forget all the crazy things that happen to their bodies. I"m constantly discharging, farting and burping. I get nose bleeds and my gums bleed. My heartburn is so severe, it wakes me up in the middle of the night. I can't stand to be around certain smells. I'm grumpy, cranky, and cry often. When I do poop, normally once a week, it is either really hard and hurts coming out or it is sticky like peanut butter and takes a whole roll of toilet paper. I get dizzy and weak feeling; followed by a hunger I can only describe in way that if you don't get me 5 pounds of food right now, I'm going to die!

Okay! I feel better. Let's hope this second trimester becomes half as good as people say it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment